Need help with a croma 2000 ie

Collapse
X

• Филтър
  • Час
  • Покажи
Clear All

Need help with a croma 2000 ie

Hi! Glad I found you guys.Just need some help with a Croma 2000 ie LE2 Jetronic. I do not know and how to connect the vacuum pipes at the engine. Any pictures with the engine or material on how to solv this puzzle will be very helpfull. Thnx. PS: I;m from Romania

Hi and welcome to the club!Unfortunately I am not able to answer your questions, but I will translate it to Bulgarian so more people can read it and hopefully someone will answer.
    Здравейте, радвам се, че ви намерих.Имам нужда от малко помощ с Крома 2000 ie LE2 Jetronic. Не знам как да свържа вакуумните тръби към двигателя. Снимки или други материали биха помогнали. Благодаря.П.С. От Румъния съм.
    Прав ли съм да си мисля, че човечецът пита как да си закачи колекторите за мотора?
    Антверп, Аалст, Люцерн, Слован, Олимпия, Беверен, Публикум, Тампере, БАТЕ (Борисов), ЖИЛИНА и Дебрецен ... следва продължение...

Коментар

Не си прав И аз се озадачих, но порових малко и открих разни работи за тия вакуумни тръби...sdandrei: I think that this picture may help you. Unfortunately this is FORD Scorpio, not Croma, but I’m gonna keep looking.
      Прикачени файлове

Коментар

Try this link to download technical guide: http://home.no.net/stianbra/croma_pdf/

Коментар

This is it, may be:
          Прикачени файлове

Коментар

G guys... thnx! Nice to see people trying to help you.Let’s see: The last picture from Immortal is not the one for LE2 Jetronic. I guess is from Weber. cause i do not have absolute pressure sensor.Thnx Vesko for your kindness. I found the same warm welcome on the skodaclub-bg where I’m also a member. I guess I’m gonna change the strategy. I’ll take some pictures of my engine and maybe someone will guess what and how.

Коментар

We’re waiting the pictures...BTW: Did you download the link?

Коментар

:O. What happend ith all the pictures i’ve put?

Коментар

sdandrei написа:
                  :O. What happend ith all the pictures i’ve put?
                  Technical problems... Try again
                  Ex. Grande Punto Driver

Коментар

The server was hacked. It happens some times. To the best of us too. Just post them again.
                    Сега Фруктиера в БГ и Додж навън
                    Карал Типо 1.6 75 ->Пунто 1.2 75->Браво 1.9Д->Стило 1.9 JTD

Коментар

Working...
                    X