Страница 2 от 2 ПърваПърва 12
Резултати 11 до 16 от 16

Тема: Joying Radio no sound - SOLVED

Exact model of the new unit? It's JY-UOS01P4.

And I wish it was something stupid like a setting in the radio, but I went through them all (and spoke to the manufacturer) and there's nothing that would make it not output a sound.

Just to update that I managed to get it working. Partially, anyways. I have audio coming out when playing the Radio, but not when other apps are outputting audio (like Waze or Spotify). Am taking this with the manufacturer, so hopefully it's fixable.

Председател на СФФБ
    Член на СФФБ
    Модератор
    Фиат идол

Регистр. на
    Just glad to hear that! I'm sorry I was unavailable the latest days. Think it is something wrong with the OS itself. If you solve the whole problem, please leave a feedback so it would be of use for anyone else.

Invitation for our weekly meetings still active. Feel free to post a reply to this topic:

http://www.fiatforum.bg/showthread.p...%D1%81%D1%82-2

Another update... I managed to get it full working! Turns out the head unit was passing power to the ANT. CONT. wire only when the Radio app was outputting audio. Once another app was trying to send audio, it would kill the power to this wire, which would then make the car kill the power to the speakers (amp). I hot-wired the AMP. CONT. wire from the head unit to the harness' ANT. CONT. wire (along with the already connect head unit's ANT. CONT. wire) and set the head unit's "AMP ON/OFF" setting to ON, and viola... As long as the head unit is on, the speakers are getting audio. Hopefully, connecting both the AMP and ANT wires to the same wire on the harness won't do any damage in the long term.

Председател на СФФБ
    Член на СФФБ
    Модератор
    Фиат идол

Регистр. на
    That's great. I think you should buy the coffee. You would never solve it without my help

I'll change the headline to "solved" and once again - feel free to join our weekly meetings, it would be a pleasure to meet. Greetings.

Hahaha You were definitely super helpful, so I would have bought you a coffee regardless of the outcome.

And I'll try and stop by on next weekend's meeting for sure!

Страница 2 от 2 ПърваПърва 12

Тема: Joying Radio no sound - SOLVED

Информация за темата

Потребители разглеждащи тази тема

В момента 1 потребители разглеждат тази тема. (0 членове и 1 гости)

Правила за писане на мнения

• Не можете да създавате нови теми
  • Не можете да пишете отговори
  • Можете да прикачвате файлове
  • Не можете да редактирате мненията си
  •