Продавам 12" бас Бошман

Collapse
X

• Филтър
  • Час
  • Покажи
Clear All

Продавам 12" бас Бошман

алх122сп ...-85лв :D Оличен е :P Свирил е няколко месеца но само на уредбата ми която е 40вата мога да дам и снимки...Баса е отличен наистина....9кг. чудовище Има си и кутия...но уви загубих книжката...уупс..От снимките се вижда че е свирил в много голяма кутия 100литра., защото както казах в къщи към уредбата и ми вадеше много ниски и приятни честоти много добре се получаваше....При 2 пъти по малка кутия и хубав амп може да разклати добре някое кварталче: P :P ЛС vfti@abv.bg0 888 578 021 от: Севлиево съм КОРЕКТЕН СЪМ И РАБОТЯ само с коректни хора :DИзползвам ЕКОНТ за други градове:Dа ето и з що го продавам взех си 15" кикърче..http://img263.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ure18018uj.jpg :D

Alfa Romeo 155 1.8 8v MY Sport 95'
    Alfa Romeo 155 T.SPARK 2.0 8V 92' & Браво 1.6 98'
    Добло 02' 1.9 D- ех
    Добло 06' 1.3 Mjet -ех

ето характерисики за него ако някой иска мога да му предоставя и чертежи за бас касичка специално за този бас :P Informasjon 2*70oz magnet, og en 3.0" stor voice coil!!Boschmann Series ALX-LINE SUBWOOFERS.MAde with the finest & the best components known and yet to be known in the field, with critical sections of the interior and core built with industrially indestructible materials, the aluminum die cast ALX line of subwoofers are designed to wreck and stomp out long hours of sub-bass with Performance that is unlike any others. For instance, the high density aluminum die cast frame is reinforced with an inner-casr Endo-ChromaSkeleton (ECS). Iron filled frame which acts to distill a myriad of both normal and abnormal resonace and maximize energy transfer to the dense fibrous pulp woofer cones. To distance itself from other orthodox subwoofers which only create noise-contaminated low frequency resonance, the Tyrant ALX sub demonstates one of the rarest and greatest strengths which make them really unique - while their natural resonance only actually occurs at as low as 25Hz, their sensitivity never dips below 90dB/w/m at any point og the Bandwidth, and what this means is that built with Extremely high power input handling, what you get is HIGH SPL resonance-immunized low frequency Sub-Bass output from each speaker. To top all up, not only did we build an entire line of such a subwoofer, we built them to BLAST out high Decibels of true sub-bass from within a remarkably tight enclosure that is slightly Over 1.0 Cubic Feet in volum. Now that`s defininf sub-bass".Spesifikasjono Model: ALX-122SPo 12

Добло 02' 1.9 D- ех
    Добло 06' 1.3 Mjet -ех

Коментар

хайде ценичката е супер

Добло 02' 1.9 D- ех
      Добло 06' 1.3 Mjet -ех

Коментар

Цената е окончателна баса наистина е перфектен и си заслужава!Свирил е на тази уредбичка в голяма кутия :P -------------------ето и още снимки:

Добло 02' 1.9 D- ех
        Добло 06' 1.3 Mjet -ех

Коментар

Working...
        X